Thursday, October 18, 2007

Welcome to Psych 187 Journal Club!

Okay, the first rule of journal club: read the article. And comment about it.

That's pretty much all the rules. I'll post a new article on Blackboard every Friday (I'll also try to link to an online version, which should be available if you're connecting on campus), so make sure to check back. I'll try to pick articles that are relevant to what we're doing in class, but sometimes they might be pretty tangential. Some things are just too good to pass up.

I hope this format works out for everyone. This is the first time I've attempted something like this, so if you've got any suggestions or criticisms, or any ideas for future articles, please send me an email.

How to comment: Just hit the "comments" link just below here. You can sign in if you like, but I've opened it up so you don't have to. It would be nice, to keep track of who says what, though.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HOORAY! can't wait.

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work.